When a client’s eyes are closed, eyelash drying fans ensure that glue fumes are thoroughly expelled before the client’s eyelids are opened or even during your sets.
During your lash appointments, our Mini Lash Extension Drying Fan is used to speed up the drying of applied lash glue and reduce sensitivity.
The fan speeds up the drying process and enhances how effectively the lashes are cured. It is portable, rechargeable, and easy to use during application. It is portable and straightforward to use so you can take it everywhere!
- Power source: Battery
- Lightweightand rechargeable
- Low noisemini blower for lash extensions
- Detachable cradle to hold your fan in place while not in use
- Battery: Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
- 3 working speeds
- Separate on/off button
- Shell Material: ABS Plastic
- Charging Time: 3-4 hours
- Easy-to-useand portable in hand
- Bulk order accept private logo service
- Different speed adjustable, you can control the fan speed in low,medium, fast.
- They blow cold, dry air, which helps maintain the lash hair’s smoothness and produces the ideal environment for the speedy and thorough drying of the lash adhesive.
- This small fan can effectively cool and humidify the air while providing a cool breeze containing vapor.
- Handheld fans used in lash salon to reduce risk of lash glue irritation.
- Large capacity battery, long time used in lash extensions.
- USB cable include, easily charged from power bank, laptop, USB charger and other device.
- Maximize the client comfort when tears in eyes, a must have lash extension tool.
- Dry lashes completely after lash washing and cleaning, keep lashes fluffy and volume.
How to use
- Fully charge the lash dryer fan before usage.
- It is an easy-to-use fan. Turn the on button, and set the fan speed – low, medium, or high.
- It is a lightweight handheld device that you can conveniently move around the face to get the desired results.
- Put the fan near the lashes, and it will dry the glue quickly to avoid any sensitivity.
- Blow to the eyelids from different angle, for 30-60 seconds until lash adhesive dry. Blow the other eye until lash extension set finish.
- After usage, turn the fan off and place it in safe place.